We design a kitchen for the Chef’s utility, the aesthetic details are for the dinner guests.
This kitchen is impressive for the efficient way it handles the space, using the open shelves and the library to make the transition between the kitchen space and the dining room.
The ideal kitchen triangle is formed between the oven, hob, worktop, and washing area for cooking activities, and the snack counter connected to the island invites the public to a culinary show.
The kitchen is made of materials, textures, and natural colors, starting from Fenix Verde Bosco, oak, and stone, to remind of geographical landscapes in mountainous areas covered by thick forests.
- Door columns – Glossy lacquered Beige Kenya
- Door column – Bilamine wood Rovere Terranera
- Waind shelf system – Open structure in Rovere Terranera bilaminate wood, matt lacquered Bosco Green and LED lighting
- Door Island – Fenix Verde Comodoro
- Island door and worktop – Mailand Plamky stone
- Snack table – Bilamine wood Rovere Terranera
Project consultancy for the custom design of a modern kitchen
We’re here to listen to you.
Clients come to us for professional advice on designing and building a custom kitchen, but what we offer in consultancy is more than technique, we offer a knowledgeable ear to listen to preferences, desires, dreams, design ideas, and materials that reflect the style of the future owner.
Our vision in kitchen furniture design reflects your vision.
We invite you to the showroom to meet our team, we have a lot to talk about.