The kitchen island is the scene of a design show.
Notice the joints at 45° profile for the side edges of the island, as well as the profile of the doors cut at 30° in tandem with the 60° profile of the countertop, geometric interactions that define the kitchen island.
The flow of the lines is interrupted by the mono-block sink with raised edges and a reflective front side, to allow comfortable space for food preparation. Attached to the island, the snack table seems to be floating.
The same pattern of reflected stone can be seen for wall cladding with wooden shelves, and the configuration is aesthetically rounded using an alternation between stone and wood and the transition of materials to the dining room and living room.
- Columns: Wood Vesuvius Oak Doga Offset
- Island top: Stoneware Pietra Piasentina Grigio Fiammato + monobloc sink
- Island snack table: Wood Rovere Vesuvio Doga Sfalsata, sloping profile
- Island fronts: Lacquered Bluna Mat, doors with 30 ° profiles
- Woodwork: Wooden shelves Rovere Vesuvio Doga Sfalsata
- Wall cladding: Stoneware Pietra Piasentina Grigio Fiammato
Project consultancy for the custom design of a modern kitchen
We’re here to listen to you.
Clients come to us for professional advice on designing and building a custom kitchen, but what we offer in consultancy is more than technique, we offer a knowledgeable ear to listen to preferences, desires, dreams, design ideas, and materials that reflect the style of the future owner.
Our vision in kitchen furniture design reflects your vision.
We invite you to the showroom to meet our team, we have a lot to talk about.