Architecture is the triumph of imagination over materials, methods, and humanity.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
We present 3D renderings for a holistic design project – kitchen furniture, interior design, and finishes, made for a residence in Targoviste.
The project is inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s modernism with an open floor plan, exposed brick finishes, wood cladding, solid wood package, and geometrically, through shapes and volumes that suggest weight in contrast to a floating feeling.
In F. L. Wright’s vision, the design brings man into harmony with the environment, a philosophy he called organic architecture.
Binova Cucine Kitchen:
- Island: Fronts – Alutech Champagne
- Island top – Ceramics with Dune profile
- Table and snack countertop: Rovere Vesuvio wood with striped effect
- Columns: Fronts – Alutech Champagne, retractable doors
- Reflex showcases: Smoke glass, black anodized aluminum structure
- Furniture items from the Jesse collection
- Multimedia module model Regula, Binova
The project has a deadline of completion in September-October 2021, we’ll return with photos during development.
Project consultancy for the custom design of a modern kitchen
We’re here to listen to you.
Clients come to us for professional advice on designing and building a custom kitchen, but what we offer in consulting is above technique, we offer a knowledgeable ear to listen to preferences, desires, dreams, design ideas, and materials that reflect the style of the future owner.
Our vision in kitchen furniture design reflects your vision.
We invite you to the showroom to meet our team, we have a lot to talk about.