Become the conductor and the first-row spectator of your custom kitchen design
Kitchens with personality
MyKitchen Studio kitchen design projects are custom-designed and built to the detail. All elements are personalized to suit the available space, the style of the house and the owner’s personality.
Made in Italy, cento per cento
Our custom kitchen furniture projects are built in high-end Italian factories that combine artisan craftsmanship and innovative technology for exceptional results in furniture production.
Design consultancy and custom furniture projects
MyKitchen Studio team will draft all necessary kitchen space measurements to start the project.
We can talk about your project at our showroom based on the space measurements.
Designing the kitchen
The technical project is the kitchen design solution based on materials and furniture configuration.
What will you receive during the consultancy and design stage?
- We’ll choose together all materials and additional finishes;
- We’ll choose the electrical appliances that will be integrated in your kitchen;
- We’ll choose the sanitary installations and additional accessories (sinks, faucets, special storage systems, lighting systems and sockets integrated in furniture etc.).
This process is important for your training, you’ll soon come to learn and understand all the necessary details that make your custom kitchen furniture exceptional.
The factory production of your kitchen
Let’s go through the coordinates of your project. We participate during the entire custom development process of your kitchen so everything will be in complete control.
- The firm order
The 50% advance payment from the total value of the kitchen
- The price of the technical project (390 Euro) is deducted from the advance payment;
- Signing the production contract allows us to turn your kitchen into reality.
- The final technical project approved by you (including home appliance incorporation sheets and other specific details) is sent to the factory to obtain the Good for production notice.
2. Good for production
The technical design is registered at the factory and goes into production
- The usual delivery time is 8-10 weeks from the Good for production confirmation;
- When you receive the notification of Good for production, it means that the complete project is confirmed by the manufacturer;
- After the project is approved for production and the factory delivers the kitchen on time, we can move on to kitchen assembly.
3. The final invoice
Payment of the final 50% invoice of the project value
- We can respect the delivery term if the payment is made within the time frame written on the invoice.
- Because we want to deliver on time, we need to synchronize with you at this point.
Concierge MyKitchen Studio
When we sign a kitchen furniture design and production contract, we will create a client account for you in our web platform to track your project from the start to the end of the project, with utmost transparence and traceability.
The Concierge page will feature the necessary information and documents so you’ll have an updated reference of the project all the way. The access to this page is password-based and all information will be confidential.
From project sketch to kitchen reality
We are a team of designers and technicians, including expert kitchen assembly specialists. We participate in the entire kitchen development process, from custom design, factory order tracking, up to the assembly stages, until your signature of receipt.
Your kitchen arrives home.
Kitchen delivery and installation
- The kitchen space must be prepared in accordance with the technical plans before installation;
- MyKitchen Studio’s team of expert assemblers is trained for specialised kitchen installation operations;
- Our team takes care of all the installation details, no additional help from you or other construction teams is required.
Do you have any kitchen site delays?
We can reschedule the kitchen installation
- If you need to delay the delivery and installation of the kitchen (for example, if works on site are not completed), just let us know at least 2 weeks in advance so that we can reschedule the delivery and installation of the kitchen.
- If during installation, we identify any constructive inconsistencies between the kitchen furniture project plans and the kitchen installation space, the furniture installation date will be rescheduled according to the MyKitchen Studio agenda, after the client prepares the space according with the given plans.