The magic of Italian design
The treatments by nano-technological processes allow the surfaces of FENIX® applied to the raw panels with minimal formaldehyde emission (class E1), implicitly the kitchens of FENIX to be: anti-fingerprint, hygienic, soft to the touch, impermeable, resistant to impact and rubbing, solvent resistant, repairable in the case of micro-scratches, with a large reduction of the bacterial load and with anti-mold properties.
FENIX® kitchen surfaces do not deteriorate near a heat source or in direct contact with water. And if the sink is in continuity with the countertop, then it is the best solution from an aesthetic point of view: you can create a perfect monolith made up of the countertop, door fronts and sink, all made of the same material.
How is the wonder material produced?
From micro to macro
When the dimensions reach infinitesimal levels – 1 nanometer = 1 millionth millimetres – the particles acquire physical and chemical properties that have already been used in other fields to obtain new and surprising materials.
Characteristics of Kitchens in Fenix
- Repairable in the event of micro-scratches
- Low light reflection and extreme opacity
- Soft touch
- Designed at nanoscale
- Unicolor, ranging from pure white (Bianco Kos) to intense black (Nero Ingo)
- Shades of gray, brown and even red, green or blue
- Metallic colours, DOHA family: Zinc, Bronze, Lead and Titanium
FENIX NTA® – Real metal structure
Available in 3 metallic finishes:
- Hamilton Stainless steel
- Cortez Gold
- Dukat Silver
Routine care and minor stains removal in a FENIX kitchen
- For regular cleaning simply use a soft, wet cloth or a microfibre cloth wet with hot water or detergents.
- To remove minor stains it is sufficient to use a non-abrasive cloth soaked in hot water.
FENIX Kitchen doors
- Fenix applied to the external and internal surfaces of MDF panels, with painted edges;
- Fenix applied to the external surfaces of particleboard panels and laminated to internal surfaces with coloured ABS edges;
- panel in solid HPL, internally composed of layers of cellulosic fibres, soaked in resin, and externally finished in layers of Fenix.
Fenix surfaced worktops are available in different thickness to meet the aesthetic needs of each single kitchen.
In our kitchens we use as base either particleboard panels surfaced with Fenix and with coloured ABS edges, or a panel in highly resistant solid HPL, composed of layers of cellulosic fibres, soaked in resin, and externally finished in layers of Fenix.
Welcome in our kitchen.
We are waiting for you at the showroom to compose together a concert of multisensory stimuli for your home kitchen.
Our mission is to provide an elegant experience of modern kitchen design to nurture intelligence, social and domestic life, friends and family.
At showroom we develop projects, here we hold events, here we meet old and new friends, here the magic happens behind the scenes of the kitchen.